Frequently asked questions
If you know your membership number
You can use the 'forgotten password' feature on the App to reset your password. You can also change your password after logging in to your online account.
Please note that you will need your membership number and also the email address that we have on file for you to reset your password. If you have any problems, please message us via email or by using the 'contact us form' on our website.
If you don't know your membership number
For security purposes, we will call you to confirm your identity. Your password will then be sent to you via sms and email.
The Protect App
It's a handy tool for worker members
The Protect App can be found on Google Play and at the App Store. It's a tool for workers that lets you keep on top of your account. It's especially handy for those with a severance account because the simplest way to lodge an initial claim is through the App.
- Check your current account balance
- Track employer contributions, paid or outstanding
- View your employment history
- Lodge an initial severance claim
- View your severance claims history
- Display your membership card
- Change your account password
- Check the latest Protect and industry news
- View and update personal contact details
- Contact us
You need to register before first use so message the Member Services Team and we'll get you set up with a password.
Phone: 1300 344 249